1) I have set up a timer for every Tuesday and Thursday night to remember that I need to do my homework for this class. Every Monday and Wednesday we have or lectures and therefore I make sure I finish my assignments after I watch the lectures and I have an alarm to keep me on track in case I do not get to it by a adequate time.
2) I have missed an assignment before and it made me create my alarms because I forgot to complete the assignment before the time even though I had it in mind, I just needed to create it. I created the alarm so I could never procrastinate because it is very easy to forget to declare an assignment or to forget to review someone's post and it can get your points down. There has not been a moment to where I have wanted to give up, but creating the video was unsuccessful for me and that was frustrating. I have always had this anxiety creeping up on me if I do not complete an assignment and this class intensifies my anxiety to make sure everything is completed on time.
3) I would recommend for any student who is taking this class to always check your canvas and email two to three times a day, make sure you use the calendar or your phone alarm to stay on top of your assignments, and always engage and create new experiences to expand your knowledge on entrepreneurship and be open minded to ideas because one day it will come to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment