Friday, March 13, 2020

16A what is your secret sauce?

5 things that make me unique

I would say that I speak three languages, I can play instruments and sing at the same time, good persuader and manipulator with people, graduated high school when I was 16, I can record and produce music

Emily and I used to date long time ago and she spoke about the little things about me to make the bigger picture unique. Emily stated my skills and emotions and she shared a few stories in regards of how I am creating a change or am different than others.


Mariane and I are siblings and she spoke about how I deal with people and how I operate in the real world with others. I tend to care about how people feel and I want to make the people around me happy to be alive and to be able to experience these thoughts.

Danny and I are really good friends and she talks about how I create a spiritual energy around me and people can feel that. Danny states that I care about how I portray myself and she feels that I am always prospering for the better.

Alex states that he enjoys spending quality time with me. he does like when I notice things that do not matter to me or act based on facts rather than feelings. Alex states that he feels comfortable with me and that no other person in his life can make him feel the way he does with me. Alex said that he really enjoys my company because I do not judge him and I want what is best.

Asad says I am dedicated to move on in life and I am willing to learn. If i do not do my own research, I am always trying to open up on conversations and ideas and I am wanting the best for myself. Asad says that I am a happy old soul and that I will continue to reach for my goals until they are achieved.



I see myself as someone who is willing to change. I always want to expand and grow by creating energy and flows within myself. I am always pushing for the top and if I do not get it in life, then I will never get it because I will never receive a handout. Some of the causes to why I am who I am is because I grew up very quickly and I did not fully get to experience being a child. I came to america and I had to learn English and teach my parents the language and I have always been doing adult activities to achieve a better life and essentially that is the theme to my life. I would not make a correction to my list because if my friends honest opinion on me is that, then by all means. I try to be adequate and sincere to my peers and I am glad that my friends can notice it.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Mickel,
    You have some impressive talents there! In a sense, I put persuasion as one of my unique points too, because I consider myself to be a good negotiator. It seems like your friends and family had very nice things to say about you as well. While I felt a bit narcissistic doing these interviews, it is nice to hear and read about the good things people had to say about me and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mickel,
    You have many good qualities about you that you can use to be successful. I think being persuasive is a great tool especially in business when constantly talking to people and trying to get your way in a deal or transaction. From your interviews from the people you are close with. You seem to be a genuine person that knows how to get what you want. Being open minded and willing to change is one of the most important things in self growth and you seem to have it.

    ReplyDelete