Wednesday, March 25, 2020

19A- Napkin Idea 2

My product is a paper straw whisk that 

*My name is Mickel Fadel and I am an entrepreneur. I work at a law form and I DJ several nights throughuot the weeks  bu of , but I can only allow my actions to speak for myself. I was sixteen when I graduated high school and I am nineteen years old in my junior year at the best University in the State. I moved from Lebanon 10 years ago and learned how to speak English here in the United States. My aspirations are to continue moving up the ladder and make a change in this world.

*Strawisk is a paper straw that has a waxed tip and it offers a better experience to the user of the straw. Here in Gainesville, many young students dine out and due to the law passed on plastic straws, we have changed to paper and it gets soggy after a while of using the paper straw. With my invention, the glazed tip keeps the tip strong enough to continue drinking without tasting that texture.

*I am offering my services to all of the businesses in Gainesville whom consume the use of the straw and wholesale departments where they distribute straws.

* Customers will buy my idea because when they try my straw, they will feel the comfort of sipping from my straw than the paper straw given out everywhere currently.

* Part of my straw is Biodegradable and it can be eaten by fishes in the water. If we are going to change to paper which is what we have already done, we can add a little tone to it to have better fashioned straw because it is desirable

I do not think anything is disjointed in here because we have an individual who is willing to make a change in the world with a plan to change parts of the world to create a healthier environment. All of these aspects are connected because of where the individual lives, what the demand are in the city, and how desirable is your product?

The feedback that I received was very helpful because I could essentially reach out to local business within my 5 mile radius and make business happen. I was happy to read in the comment section about how my paper straw idea has potential and that I could create a business out of this. I could study other materials that is cheaper than paper straws and sell those to businesses in Gainesville and it is profitable because it is a win win for both parties. My product has potential and I use a straw almost everyday so why not save the earth doing it?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mickel,
    I enjoyed reading your background and hobbies and I think that they will help you greatly on your business venture. From what I can see you are an achiever and like to get things done. This inner motivation is essential in anyone starting their own business, and with persistence anything is possible. I also like that you took into consideration the environment when choosing your product to sell, i think you can use this as a marketing tactic when trying to sell to college students and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickel,
    Congrats on graduating so young and getting to the point you are at now, at the age you are! How does being a year or two ahead of your peers impact how you view the world and achieve things?
    As a fellow straw user, I have noticed another issue with paper straws. When you use them with those plastic lids that have star-shaped slits which allow for the straw to puncture, the straw ends up getting kinked by the plastic. Whatever material you choose should be strong enough so that it won't be punctured or kinked so easily when damp.

    ReplyDelete