1) URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVp8PJtzSaE
2) I did not get any feedback from anyone because I never posted my pitch.
3) from the interviews, I was advised to alter the meaning of my straws. I was previously stating that with my invention, we would remove harm to our marine life when in reality, we are just reducing the harm. There are still many plastic items being created and if we do not create a new material that is sustainable, and not harmful to our planet then we would remain declining.
Hi Mickel,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching your elevator pitch, because you were very succinct when talking about your product. Not only were you well-spoken, but you also clarified most potential questions that people might have regarding your product. I think this is the most important part of an elevator pitch, because with a short time limit you have to express the benefits of your product efficiently.
Hey Mickel, I enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I also did not get any comments about how I could improve my pitch but only positive ones. I liked how you were well spoken and I feel like the more often that you practice talking in this format, the better you will get. I also really like your product and I believe that it would be able to change and help the world.
ReplyDeleteHey Mickel,
ReplyDeleteI liked hearing about your straw whisk idea. I think your elevator pitch had a good flow and you explained your idea well. You did a great job making your product seem unique and made it seem valuable. Getting to the point in an elevator pitch is the most important thing to do in such a short amount of time, and I think you nailed it.