Wednesday, March 18, 2020

18A create a customer Avatar

This is Rachel. Rachel is 38, she lives in Palm Coast, Florida. Rachel is a paralegal at a personal injury law firm and she is an asset to her company because she settles many cases. Rachel makes sure to order her Starbucks coffee every morning before getting to her office. She makes sure to have her own straw because she knows that recently the local Starbucks has been serving paper straws. Rachel gets in her Mercedes coupe every single day, after dropping off the kids at school to make sure she is on time every single day. She has to make sure she is taking the correct steps to excel her day.

Me and my avatar are both living a crazy life trying to make sure the little things come along together. Rachel has to worry about her kids, and her job, and her life but she makes sure to receive a plastic or a medal straw because she knows that if she receives a plastic straw, she is already setting herself up for failure. This is why I relate to Rachel because I also make sure that my straw is not plastic, or I am not wasting an extra bag at the grocery stores even though I have a thousand other problems to worry about. It is not a coincidence because my straw is being nit picky but we make sure to get it correct the first time because we have already dealt with the terrible alternative and us users dislike it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey Mikel, I really enjoyed how you were able to create your avatar and talk about their daily life. That connected the needs of her daily life to what makes her your perfect avatar. I believe that being able to look at the details and connect them makes a difference in how easy it is to sell them. Overall I thought your post captured the ideal customer for your product very accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mickel,
    I like how you went in depth with detail on your avatar. It seems you know your prototypical customer very well and what their behaviors are. Also, I liked how you compared yourself with your avatar. There are similarities between you and your customer and you can take advantage of this in the way you run your business and offer products and services to your customers.

    ReplyDelete