https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P
9ARtBMi_E
2) A really great feedback I received this time was that the wax should go to half way of the straw because it rips in the middle and leaves a hole. If I can wax the paper straw halfway, then the straw would not rip apart in the middle.
3) I changed a few things about the pitch, as well as my project. I am going to put wax on the whole straw instead of just the tip to prevent straw from ripping. The pitch is almost recognized and i was more comfortable this time recording on the camera.
Hey Mickel,
ReplyDeleteGreat elevator pitch! You definitely made improvements since your previous one, which I also reviewed. I liked how you included statistical evidence to point your audience in the direction you desire; this was really effective. You also did a nice job with articulation and hand gestures! Although I think they're awesome, the only thing I would change is the watermelon shorts for professional reasons.