Thursday, April 23, 2020

30 the last One

1) The napkin assignment assignment sticks out to me to most because I received a lot of feedback on it. I will never forget trying to pitch my straw idea to all my friends and family and repeating my pitch over and over until I got it down. My most enjoyable experiences were completing the assignments because it gave me motivation. I was really proud coming up with the straw idea.

2) I have always seen myself as an entrepreneur but this class tested my skills and knowledge which is what I really enjoyed. Some of the assignments gave me questions that I would have never thought of on my own, this class brought me one step closer to being a more intellectual human being.

3) I recommend any student wanting to go down this path to stay focused and determined to competing tasks. Nothing is will come and motivation is all we can have to allow us to progress in life. One must remain challenged and interested to pass this class, let alone the determination to logging on and completing each assignment on time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mickel! It seems you really enjoyed this class and all of the assignments you completed as entrepreneurship is something you want to keep going with. I agree this class tested our skills and knowledge. I think it is really important to have your opportunity be something you are passionate about because it makes the motivation and want to succeed even easier. Good job this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mickel,
    You came a long way throughout this class, and it definitely shows in your blog! I find it admirable that you want to continue with entrepreneurial ventures, and I wish you luck in doing so. I gave a similar recommendation, because I also feel it's important that we don't lose our motivation at any point, so we can get full credit for our efforts. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mickel,
    I agree that this class put our "entrepreneurship" to the test. We have come a long way in this class with 30 completed assignments for this class. I agree with you that staying focused and determined in this class is essential for success, and I think building a venture concept like we have is a great experience for any entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete