Wednesday, April 8, 2020

23A My Venture

A list of my resources with my straws...

Resources.

1) I have a hot market in Gainesville
2) I learned how to make Wax which is cheaper than purchasing it.
3) I have a storage to begin my process
4) I do not have capital, but I do have investors. If i pitch my idea well enough, I think I would have a shot to gain a few thousands to begin.
5) I am connected with a lot of restaurant owners.
6) I'm bringing in the cheapest straws on the market besides plastic straws
7) I can create a demand in the south region and create a flow worldwide
8) I have a few promoters on social media, not for straws but I could use that somehow
9) The way I would sell my straws would show Gainesville market that they would pay less for my straws and they are more comforting than paper.
10) Creating a law against the plastic straws would only assist my business to grow and that is all we need to happen worldwide. There needs to be a ban against plastic straws and then my business would flourish.

VRIN

1) This is rare because it is hard to get noticed in a city like Jacksonville, Florida but Gainesville Florida has that market to where if your business is good enough, then you will create a market that maneuvers from city to city.

2) I do not have to purchase wax to create the solution on my straw because it is a combination of a few materials and it is very cheap to make.

3) I have a mini lab storage that is big enough to produce a few thousand hundred straws for testing.

4) Investors from church, family and friends, etc. If I can pitch my idea well enough, I believe that one investor is willing to give me 20 to 30 thousand and I will show growth back in a few months.

5) I used to work at 4 different restaurants in Jacksonville and they would support me and purchase my straws instead of theirs. Other restaurants would adopt the idea and I could grow using that mechanism.

6) No other straw is cheaper than my straw, I am capable of creating the straw at the cheapest cost and I would essentially create a machine to assist me on creating it even cheaper.

7) Creating a demand in the south would help me create a demand in the north and creating a demand in the west would help me further my straws worldwide.

8) Creating a demand using social media is not hard for me because I am experienced in utilizing my social media. I can give a platform to my straws on social media and that would create a different demand for my business.

9)  Providing cheap cost to market guarantees purchases from businesses because it is always about receiving the most beneficial item for a cheaper cost and this is what I am providing.

10) I would need a law to create a demand for my business. Laws such as banning plastic straws world wide.

TOP RESOURCE

My top and best resource is being cheap and beneficial. It is most important because it hits a few home runs for users who are using them and users who are purchasing them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mickel! You were able to come up with 10 really good resources for your venture. Your location, Gainesville, seems to be a very strong positive for what you want to accomplish with your business. I agree that your top resource would be cheap and beneficial. Being in a college town, having the lowest price will definitely give you that edge. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mickel,
    You have a great list of resources for your venture. It seems that many essential parts of your business can be covered just from resources you have already. I think being based in Gainseville is a great start to your business, especially if you have connections with restaurant owners nearby you can surely make an impact quickly.

    ReplyDelete